Biden gas prices

Aren’t you just loving these Biden gas prices? It’s over three dollars gallon gallon in North Carolina today. On a yearly basis this adds up to a chunk of change but they environmental groups are getting their way. Now Biden can tell them he is reducing the carbon footprint as he wrecks the economy

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted
Replies

Dam... Keep up the shun. Sounds like a bunch of teenage girls. If you're not man enough to stand up and talk you're not much of a man.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

Bob

BobOriginally posted by Bob 241

Not man enough to talk? Says the dude that can NEVER defend anything other than replying with name calling or deflection. Oh I can stand up, and your buddy posted a link that I busted and now he has twisted and deflected to a complete different take. What's the use? Pretty much like any replies to you on a political nature.

Let's fish while we can, before it too is taxed and legislated to the breaking point

Haha, Alfredo I proved you were wrong and you are a coward and won't admit it like you said a real MAN would... Guess you aren't as real of a MAN as you think...

Haha, welches on bets and can't keep your word... No wonder you are a Drumpf Lemming...

RBF
Dam Mr 4.7 of 5.0 I like you better when you "SHUN".

Bob
Dam Mr 4.7 of 5.0 I like you better when you "SHUN".

BobOriginally posted by Bob 241

Me too Bob, I just used his own link and he comes back all pisssy and twisted. Hopefully never again. And that's 6.7 out of 7.8
Haha, I only use that link as a reference point to show the history of gas prices around Memorial Day... Didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to take a 1 day data point that was 8 cents off, and assume that was my source for stating it went to $3 dollars...

Also, talk about splitting hairs... You are so petty you would argue over an 8 cent difference... Haha, shows you don't have much substance in your arguments, and why you get owned here so often by others...

You were wrong as I proved... You just can't bring yourself to admit it... Funny you proclaimed a real MAN would admit being wrong...

Enjoy your figs... You need them because you are full of schitt...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
So, RBF, is it your assertion that Biden et. al. intend to make gasoline cheaper?

And,

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
$3.07 a gallon in Savannah this morning.
I agree with Fred before the first of the year 4 bucks a gallon

You find things offensive.
I find things funny.
That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life's a day
Biden is doing a great job at capturing the green vote yet making certain that he will serve only one term if he can stay awake and alive that long

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted
So, RBF, is it your assertion that Biden et. al. intend to make gasoline cheaper?

And,
Originally posted by PalmerScott

Never asserted anything other than Drumpf Lemmings are cry babies...

Haha, guess y'all can now cry about the huge drop in crude prices today... Prolly due to communism or something even more far fetched...

PS, why don't you contact Sidney Powell / Kraken Head and see if she can figure it out for you...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Here's some things all can cry about.... Inflation... With the back log of parts, lack of willing workers, the disgust from those footing the bill for the free Ice cream crowd, and several other factors.... I'll bet a Nickle inflation will be up another point or two before years end. That alone will be a reduction from every American family making a gross salary of $100,000 of $5,400.

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

DZNTS matter.