Biden gas prices

Aren’t you just loving these Biden gas prices? It’s over three dollars gallon gallon in North Carolina today. On a yearly basis this adds up to a chunk of change but they environmental groups are getting their way. Now Biden can tell them he is reducing the carbon footprint as he wrecks the economy

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted
Replies

Haha, monkey see, monkey do... It's all good as GDP is 6.4% for the year...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Some times you just have to add a bit... how about our GDP to our Debt ratio... 6.4% isn't crap for our GDP when our GDP to Debt ratio is 107%. Not everyone falls for that false narrative.

of all things... Mexico is at 45% and China's sitting at 50% If I remember from school 50-60% is a "comfortable" area. Inflation at 9.345% by 2022? more maybe? Biden and friends are running this country in the ground. Now for the deflection and twists back to trump.
Here's some things all can cry about.... Inflation... With the back log of parts, lack of willing workers, the disgust from those footing the bill for the free Ice cream crowd, and several other factors.... I'll bet a Nickle inflation will be up another point or two before years end. That alone will be a reduction from every American family making a gross salary of $100,000 of $5,400.

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

DZNTS matter. Originally posted by Fred67

You believe this inflation is due to Covid, and Covid related deaths?
Bobbie, everything that happens on Biden’s watch is his fault. Just the same way you blamed everything that happened on Trumps watch on him.

Actually , the number of COVID 19 deaths pales in comparison to the USA ‘s #1 killer. Heart disease.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Last edited by natureboy
Here's some things all can cry about.... Inflation... With the back log of parts, lack of willing workers, the disgust from those footing the bill for the free Ice cream crowd, and several other factors.... I'll bet a Nickle inflation will be up another point or two before years end. That alone will be a reduction from every American family making a gross salary of $100,000 of $5,400.

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

You believe this inflation is due to Covid, and Covid related deaths? Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

No sir, I don't believe it has anything to do with covid deaths, but I do believe it has a lot to do with all the slack arses taking advantage of it and the Dems pouring out so much stimulus money to let the free Ice Cream crowd not have to work. F Covid. get over it. It's here and we can not put it back in the bottle... Let's get EVERYONE back to work and quit belly aching.

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

You believe this inflation is due to Covid, and Covid related deaths? Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

No sir, I don't believe it has anything to do with covid deaths, but I do believe it has a lot to do with all the slack arses taking advantage of it and the Dems pouring out so much stimulus money to let the free Ice Cream crowd not have to work. F Covid. get over it. It's here and we can not put it back in the bottle... Let's get EVERYONE back to work and quit belly aching. Originally posted by Fred67

Do your part and get vaccinated, one way to get over it!

And if truck drivers get sick and die, or their immediate family member gets sick and dies, who fills the drivers spot? Another driver fills in, but then his route gets altered, eventually the supply chain is broken, or bottlenecked.

Supply Chain Constraints and Production Output

Due to government shutdowns of the major economies worldwide in response to COVID-19, economic and labor output is lower than it once was, so the supply of goods available is lower than current demand – contributing to inflation. Two key issues are disruptions and bottlenecks in our global supply chain. For example, manufacturers can’t produce and ship completed products if they don’t have all the parts (or the people) to produce them. Computer chip shortages have caused a slow-down in the production of cars and throughout the past year, millions of components sat idly on cargo ships waiting to unload at ports around the world – even before the historic backup in the Suez Canal.

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

No sir, I don't believe it has anything to do with covid deaths, but I do believe it has a lot to do with all the slack arses taking advantage of it and the Dems pouring out so much stimulus money to let the free Ice Cream crowd not have to work. F Covid. get over it. It's here and we can not put it back in the bottle... Let's get EVERYONE back to work and quit belly aching. Originally posted by Fred67

Do your part and get vaccinated, one way to get over it!

And if truck drivers get sick and die, or their immediate family member gets sick and dies, who fills the drivers spot? Another driver fills in, but then his route gets altered, eventually the supply chain is broken, or bottlenecked.

Supply Chain Constraints and Production Output

Due to government shutdowns of the major economies worldwide in response to COVID-19, economic and labor output is lower than it once was, so the supply of goods available is lower than current demand – contributing to inflation. Two key issues are disruptions and bottlenecks in our global supply chain. For example, manufacturers can’t produce and ship completed products if they don’t have all the parts (or the people) to produce them. Computer chip shortages have caused a slow-down in the production of cars and throughout the past year, millions of components sat idly on cargo ships waiting to unload at ports around the world – even before the historic backup in the Suez Canal.

Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management
and its all Bidens fault if it happened on his watch

I wonder how much Kamala Harris is to blame for saying (the whole time during pre-election) that she wouldn't take the vaccine if Donald Trump said it was safe to do so? It was all political BS, she didn't even think of the consequences, nor did she care.

The democrat propaganda at the time led the uneducated, social media sheep, and the recently "Woke" community to take the science of vaccination and equate it to an anti-Trump deal.

Now that the "Pandemic of Non Vaccinated" lies at their feet due largely in part to their misinformation, outright lies, and double-talk, one can only wonder about what now spews from their mouths as they still try, almost a year later to walk that back.

The liberal media is partially to blame as well, as they continually allow the "Party of Science" to use smoke and mirrors. If I had my way the first thing I would defund is the media.

Just some random thoughts from your friends here at the home office,

Thanks for the click

Staff

Not exactly what was said, but OK...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/05/kamala-harris-trump-coronavirus-vaccine-409320

"Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris said she wouldn't take President Donald Trump’s word on the reliability of any coronavirus vaccine released before the election."

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-says-she-wont-take-covid-vaccine-just-on-trumps-sayso-020511962.html

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,”

Funny how the Drumpf Lemmings will believe the widespread election fraud lies that Drumpf spews, but not listen to him about the vaccine...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-covid-vaccine-urge-safe-works/

RBF

Funny how the Drumpf Lemmings will believe the widespread election fraud lies that Drumpf spews, but not listen to him about the vaccine...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

As I grow older, I begin to understanding how things work. I like creating mind patterns and recognize situations, with the final goal of doing things more efficiently and avoiding past errors. Kind of like with my children and now Grandchildren. I would like to think the more experienced I become the more I would be able to avoid certain desires, to control emotional states, overcome difficulties, and stick to a thought out course of action. I just can't always stick by this in certain situations and being presented with certain idodocies.

You continue to spew "drump lemming" I assume to create a reaction? But what you fail to see is or realise is a simple truth. Most Trump supporters are individual thinkers and don't follow the sheeple mentality of the Biden supporters. You even prove this in your above statement. You want to believe all Trump supporters follow him blindly, but fail to understand we think for ourselves and don't listen nor have we ever listened and agreed with all Trump says and does.

That is all for now, so don't expect me to be goaded into another response. You used to actually have a few thought provoking posts, but that has not happened in a long time. You've gotten so bad, that most things you post end the thread as no one wants to correspond with you. You have actually given a couple on this sight good recourse for Libel. The law of tort has long provided a recourse for citizens subject to mental distress by others.

I sure wish Andy was back running this sight.