Bidenflatation

Our next "let's go Brandon" catch phrase. The Dem Leaders... "let them eat Cake". And we are told he got 81 million votes? Inflation looms and the supply crisis is only getting worse. Even though Our President tells us no citizen is smart enough to understand the workings of the Supply chain. The same man that can not carry out a complete conversation, walk up stairs, hold his wind, commits treason by giving our enemy (radicalized Islamic Terrorists) 90l billion in the latest military technology, and craps his pants.

I know, sorry I missed a lot of other terrible truths about Biden.

On a happy note, I sincerly hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!
Replies

• <<
  • <
  • of 2 pages
Think Fred, remember who spoke these words?

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

Joe is a disposable end to a means

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21Originally posted by Bayrider-Decorated Shunkey Hunter

I remember Bay .... Obuma. But then that just takes us deeper down the rabbit hole... Who was Obuma's handlers? Obuma..., no one knew him for 40 years then BAM a couple of years as a community organizer and Ice Cream vendor and POOF... PRESIDENT!! All Eye's off Obuma now. Probably the Biggest Joke ever played on America other than Biden.
Think Fred, remember who spoke these words?

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

Joe is a disposable end to a means

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21Originally posted by Bayrider-Decorated Shunkey Hunter

I remember Bay .... Obuma. But then that just takes us deeper down the rabbit hole... Who was Obuma's handlers? Obuma..., no one knew him for 40 years then BAM a couple of years as a community organizer and Ice Cream vendor and POOF... PRESIDENT!! All Eye's off Obuma now. Probably the Biggest Joke ever played on America other than Biden. Originally posted by Fred67

They gather on an island just a little south of you

https://justvoteno.blog/2021/01/07/the-great-reset-elites-caring-about-us/

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Here’s a good synopsis of current reset plan

https://usawatchdog.com/america-is-under-attack-by-marxist-globalists-martin-armstrong/

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

• <<
  • <
  • of 2 pages